Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's in the mail...

Got my first edits today and am going to be working on those for the next few days. Not much else to report aside from.....Fall is almost here!!!! The air was slightly cool this morning and that is always a good sign for me. I'm crazy about Fall, in fact my entire kitchen is covered in an Autumn theme and cobalt blue. I grew up in CA where Summer is brown and winter is green, but no changing of the leaves. I moved to NC in 1995 and have been enjoying all of the season changes. Can't wait for the Apple Festival in Hendersonville, the corn maze in Shelby and Pagan Pride Day here in Charlotte!!!
So yeah, I'm off to work now. Later taters!

0 comments:

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: youremail@gmail.com

Our Team Memebers