Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Aside from being totally enamored with a new band called Distrails, getting my butt kicked by NaNoWriMo and dealing with more testosterone in the house, (new puppy), a few other things have been happening.
The short that I am working on right now, A Hare's Breadth (changed from breath), is for a Spring anthology with Amira Press called Mating Season. My fellow MS writers include Dahlia Rose, Brenda Steele, Tina Gayle.
Also myself and Kathleen Rowland will be the featured authors of December for Amira Press! To celebrate I will be holding a contest starting Dec 1 for a free copy of Cold Kiss, so check back for the contest rules next week!
Happy Thanksgiving to all of my American friends!

0 comments:

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: youremail@gmail.com

Our Team Memebers