Monday, January 24, 2011

Big Year.

Been busy with writing....I know, I know....when is the next one coming out? Soon. Now that the writers block, (a dangerous thing for a writer), has broken, things are rolling along nicely. Been working mostly on one but adding to other books as ideas, characters and scenes come to me.

I've also been adding more and more products to my Etsy shop.....would love ya forever if ya buy something! So far I've sold a tarot reading and a commissioned set of Pucas. Today my lockets should be arriving so I can make scrying pendants, (black mirrors). I have a ton of stained glass I still need to do something with as well....but that's neither here nor there at the moment.

Hope everyone is chugging along nicely into the new year!

0 comments:

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: youremail@gmail.com

Our Team Memebers