Thursday, April 9, 2009

Quiet on the set!

At least that's what I wish I could yell sometimes. I wish I could just take my laptop up to my office with a pack of cigarettes and a cup of coffee or glass of wine and just write! So what's the problem? My two year old would destroy the house, I don't smoke in the house and being tipsy in the middle of the afternoon would be very irresponsible, fun, but irresponsible.
So, I write when I can. I write during naps, in the morning before souls are stirring, in between "no don't touch that, put that down and get off the stairs!" When hubby is on the computer, I write on paper....I take my composition book and my cigarettes outside and write when I can. Truth is, I wouldn't trade it for the world. Some of my best stuff comes while making dinner.
Right now I'm waiting for my edits on A Hare's Breadth. It should be done by the end of April so it'll be a May release. I've also added three more books to what I'm working on...Faire, Norwegian Wood and King of Wands. Yes I am insane! After those and Cubo are done I'll start on my sequels to Cold Kiss and A Hare's Breadth.
This year is going to be an exciting and busy one for me.

0 comments:

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: youremail@gmail.com

Our Team Memebers