Thursday, June 4, 2009

Finally...

Catching up....sorry I've been so silent!

Con Carolinas was a blast. I really enjoyed meeting everyone; authors, vendors, patrons, Klingons, Storm troopers, faires, vampires and old friends! I have pictures posted on my Facebook and Myspace pages, so be sure to check them out :)

I got a chance to do my first panels with some wonderfully talented authors and even be serenaded with a rendition of Bohemian Rhapsody by formerly mentioned Klingons!

I have a time frame for Cubo, it should be out the second week in August! Excited about that!! Also, sugarandspicepress.net has just started a young adult line and are looking for submissions....go check it out. I have been wanting to take the younger characters from A Hare's Breadth and give them their own (non erotic) stories. I need your help though, since it is going to be another genre/ age category (still paranormal)should I go with another pen name????

I will expand on everything soon but for now I have to go grab Morgan for coffee time. Please let me know what you think.

Later taters!

0 comments:

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: youremail@gmail.com

Our Team Memebers