Friday, May 7, 2010

Entertainer Friday!

Today I would like to introduce you to some more of my amazingly talented friends. Some are close friends, acquaintances or people I admire and have talked once or twice.

Mark McColl my dear friend & Pisan is the drummer for an awesome band called Doubting Thomas.

Thomas Wood The Pyro Juggler I've known since I was 16 and we worked together at the Ren Faire in Glen Helen.

Big Mamma D is the Queen of burlesque, especially here in the Queen City. She actually has a show going on this evening go check her out!

Spicky Hilton, my lovely cousin whose Birthday is today!!

My wonderful kooky friends from NCPCOW who do a pagan broadcast called Circle Round. Very informative, I love these guys!

Tasmine Archer...not only a beautiful singer an amazingly nice woman!

Kelly Marlow from Rotor....another cool band!

A few more mentions of peeps I like...

Gregory Behrendt... comedian, author, actor and front man for the kick ass band Reigning Monarchs!

Chris Hardwick....Nerd of all trades! He host's Web Soup & AOTS on G4, works for Wired AND has a band himself.

Last but not least....Mariqueen Maandig Reznor. I've been a fan of her husband since forever but she is an amazing talent. Check out here new band How To Destroy Angels!

Once again, click on the links, enjoy and maybe make a purchase or two ;) Happy Friday!

0 comments:

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: youremail@gmail.com

Our Team Memebers