Monday, September 28, 2009

What a great weekend!

I got to hang with some of my author buddies and meet some new friends as well at the Fetish Fair. As always, the creative juices start flowing when you get authors together. I know have a plot line for the first in a series of four YA books, and have picked up a second anthology within a month. The first, which will be out in late Spring is 100% American Beef with Jordyn Tracy, Dahlia Rose, Sabrina Luna and myself. The second anthology, which will hopefully be out for early Spring is a fantasy. Kissing Tales is the tentative title with Morgan Hawke, Eliza Gale, Dahlia Rose and myself.
I'm going back to Dundee and St. Andrew's Scotland as my setting for this mermaid tale....YES, mermaid, I have been dying to do one! Mine will include Kelpies and Selkies as well.
I'm thinking "A Ripple in The Water" as the title...whatcha think?

0 comments:

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: youremail@gmail.com

Our Team Memebers