Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Few more days!

This weekend is the Con! If you are in the Charlotte NC area please come by. I will have a few copies of the 100% American Beef Anthology on hand or if you already have your copy come by the Sugar & Spice Press table and Dahlia Rose and I would be happy to sign it for you! Sabrina Luna will also be at the Con, so you can have three of us sign them. Dahlia and Sabrina will also have their other books for sale so you should def grab some.
I'm also bringing my computer so there may be a video cast or two throughout the weekend ;) A good time will be had by all...looking forward to seeing some of our friends like Faith, Tally, David, Davey, A.J., Misty, Robert, J.F., Edmund and Allen. Check out the guest list to see who all will be there. Again, I am so STUPIDLY excited to meet Richard Hatch, the original Apollo!! I'm going to try from going all fan girl on him.
We would love to see you there!

0 comments:

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: youremail@gmail.com

Our Team Memebers