Saturday, May 2, 2009

It's 2am...

Why are my eyes still open? Partially because I know I have to be somewhere in the morning (Aunt& Uncle are visiting and at my parents house) and partially because it's been a busy day. Dropped the 11 year old off at Aunt Dahlia's for a sleepover and picked up books and supplies for Con Carolinas at the end of the month. I realized when I was picking up lunch for hubby and myself that I was supposed to attend the NCPCOW Beltaine Brouhaha and forgot about it!! Quickly ate lunch and then headed to King's Mountain to at least say hi and I was determined to get there this year! I attended and helped out with the first year they were at KM and every year since something has happened to keep me from going. This year...again, the rain was POURING down to the point of not being able to drive, and getting lost....but I made it...I think the curse of being kept from the event has been lifted. It was wonderful catching up with friends. Then this evening was the Hatton/ Pacquiao fight....OMG...I, well, for those of you who haven't seen it, I won't ruin it...just suffice to say I was shocked in ways I didn't think I would be.
Also today, hubby found a few links about Y The Last Man (one of my fav comic books) being made into a movie...I sent a tweet to Joe Hill (yes, JOE HILL) about it, because he's a fan of Y as well, and he said he hand't heard about it being in production (Thank you humbly Joe for answering me). Half of me is relieved at this because I'm not too sure about Shia Lebouf playing Yorick nor DJ Caruso directing it, and the other half wants to see it on celluloid. If this is not done right there will be rioting!
I'm now nursing my second Bacardi and Pepsi...which I enjoy but wonder if they're not counter productive with the caffeine and alcohol mixture....I was hoping it would knock me out by now. No, I'm going to go outside and have another cig and talk to the hoot owl that roosting across the street talking to his/her brethren...yes, I talk to animals...sometimes they answer me back...my sanity is subject to the reader, either way, I'm going to do what I do and enjoy the hell out of life!

Bright Blessings to you all!
D

0 comments:

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: youremail@gmail.com

Our Team Memebers