Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mating Season

Was released on Friday...sorry I didn't update you all but it has been a crazy week and a half! If you click on the cover to the right it will take you to the purchase link. I am so excited about A Hare's Breadth and am proud of my work on it! Here is my excerpt.
In other news....some of you may know that I am a smoker and I have been struggling to quit for quite some time now to no avail. A friend posted a link that I'm hoping will be the answer or at least temporary solution to my problem...http://bluecigs.com/
I had NO clue things like this existed! My problem is the act of smoking and nicotine addiction therefore the patch and cold turkey did not work! This product looks like it will satisfy both of those "needs" and without the carcinogens that are so terrible for myself and anyone around me. Don't get me wrong....I DO NOT smoke in my house, I have children and even if I didn't, that smell lingers and gets into everything. I am tired of that smell being on me and my clothes. I am tired of the ashtray. I am tired of the coughing. I am tired of being out of breath. I am tired of the cost.I am tired of the stigma and dirty looks. I am tired of being a smoker....but I don't have the willpower to quit. I am hoping this will help and from all the youtube videos about electronic cigarettes and information I have seen this looks like a promising alternative.
I placed my order on Saturday and am expecting it to come sometime this week. I will keep you all up to date on my progress!

0 comments:

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: youremail@gmail.com

Our Team Memebers