Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Night Owl Romance...

Review.... 4.75 out of 5 hearts!! Read entire review here.

From Danni
I enjoy reading anthologies because it gives me a chance to try new to me authors. And Mating Season is a well-rounded anthology because it offers a little bit of everything for everyone – shape shifters, contemporary, interracial and paranormal stories. The stories take readers on a journey with forbidden lovers, life lessons, shapeshifters and hot, steamy, erotic sex. With most anthologies there are usually one or two stories that stick out above the rest. I am happy to say that this was not the case for this book. All of the stories were excellent. I would definitely be reading this anthology again and will be on the look out for more stories from each of these authors.

0 comments:

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: youremail@gmail.com

Our Team Memebers