Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Yikes!

Cerebral Reviews the new Mrs. Giggles???

I'm all for honest reviews, but WOW seems like this site was just started so they can feel above any author that DARE send their book in. This strikes me as an excuse to be a grammar natzi and tear down authors and publishers that they don't care for.

Needless to say, I will not be sending any of my books to them and would caution other authors to think about it before they send in as well.

*edit*
I did some investigating because the blatant venom and favoritism was bothering me. I have figured out who one of the "reviewers" is, (will not name)....but shame on them for skimming through 2 books (they admitted it) and then condemning a publisher! That's someone's livelihood you're messing with because one of the authors pen names is too similar. You're messing with MY livelihood because I have a book coming out with them in Aug. I'm telling you right now, you don't try to take food out of my kids mouths and not have me get upset.
Hey, no problem on having to read books from Sugar and Spice....or Amira Press, Mojo Castle, Kensington, Phaze, Ellora's Cave or some of the other publisher's that my writer friends have books with.
End of rant.

0 comments:

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: youremail@gmail.com

Our Team Memebers