Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Weird week

Last week was a doozy was it not? Not only did we loose quite a few celebrities, I read about quite a few Face Book friends loosing loved ones and friends. Such a sad time in a lot of lives and that was on top of what's going on in Iran. I am going to keep my politics to a minimum however.
It seems the muses are working over time....most of my writer friends and myself have been finishing stories and coming up with new ideas left and right. I am finishing up Cubo, very excited that this will be my first print book. Also have added to my list of projects! The sequel to A Hare's Breadth will be a stand alone book and not part of Amira's Fall anthology; I am creating a young adult spin-off from that for Sugar&Spice AND I have another young adult story in the works. This is on top of the other books I have on the back burner. I am so thankful and grateful that most of those books have homes to go to and that ideas keep coming. I am also thankful for all of the wonderfully talented friends I have....I got a chance this past Sat to bounce ideas with Dahlia Rose and Morgan Hawke; two ladies that I love dearly. We had so much fun in fact that we are going to be setting up a small writers get together for a chit chat/ bouncing session. Should be fun!
Well, I am off to write so that I can get this finished and into your hands! I'll post a little teaser soon.

0 comments:

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: youremail@gmail.com

Our Team Memebers