Sunday, July 19, 2009

Home stretch

I love when I can see the light at the end of the tunnel with a book and this one seems to be sewing itself up pretty nicely. I have filled in some of the gaps that I was worried about over the weekend.

After I finish up Cubo, I really need to have a girls day and shift out of Mom mode for a night ;) Then it will be onto the sequel for A Hare's Breadth....still debating weather I'm going to finish up the story or leave it open for a third (even though I haven't written one word for it yet). Still playing around with titles for it as well.

I'm really excited about getting Cubo out there though. My poor husband made the mistake of stopping for two seconds just as I finished a good chapter and I talked his ear off about it for a good half hour. That will teach him to ask me how it's going! :)

So back to it, fingers crossed for a Wed finish!!!

0 comments:

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: youremail@gmail.com

Our Team Memebers